Lincoln Partners for Public Art Development and what does it do
- LPPAD is Lincoln Partners for Public Art Development.
- It is a board of advisors to the City of Lincoln surrounding public art.
- We are advocates for public art.
- We build community-wide involvement and investment in public art.
- We work to develop an endowment that will build and manage Lincoln’s public art collection long into the future.
- We are a fund of the Lincoln Community Foundation.
- The Master Plan for LPPAD can be found at:
- The Lincoln Partners for Public Art Development works with the City of Lincoln to develop a public art collection of national prominence in Lincoln, which will enrich the quality of life for Lincoln’s residents, complement the City’s exceptional educational and cultural amenities and support a positive economic environment in the community.
- This program will serve to unify the community, encourage creativity, and reflect the diverse cultural heritage of Lincoln residents.
- The Master Plan for LPPAD can be found at
Lincoln Partners for Public Art Development (LPPAD)
Staff: Lori Thomas, Director; Phone: 402.770.3642; Email: PublicArtLincoln@gmail.com
Community Board Members
Kathy Lebaron, Chair
Robert Duncan, Chair
Permanent Board Members
Lincoln Community Foundation, President
Lincoln City Parks and Recreation, Director
University of Nebraska Foundation, Director of Development
Lincoln Arts Council, Board Member
Sheldon Museum of Art, Director
Sheldon Art Association, President
Lincoln City Urban Development, Director
Lincoln City Public Works, Director
Lincoln/Lancaster County Historic Preservation Planner